[Rhodes22-list] Brad asked, "... political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:33:58 EDT 2008

Ed,

Zogby has it at a 4% spread today so it's too early to panic but never
too early to prepare. My wife has been giving me some tips on how to
avoid 'struggle sessions' and purges.  First, you better know the
lyrics to the anthem and be ready to run out in the middle of the
street on command and sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4

Brad