[Rhodes22-list] Brad you are making unknown assumptions

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:44:48 EDT 2008

Ed,

I've read enough of Rob's material to know he's a smart guy.  I don't
pay a whole lot of attention to a person's education, I watch their
actions.  In the construction business, you get to know a whole lot of
convicted felons, so-called non-educated people, and marginal elements
of society.  Some of these people aren't the "best and the brightest"
but some are extremely intelligent.

I strongly disagree with Ben about the value of a Harvard Law degree
based on my experience with Julia going up against the "best and
brightest" with those from Vanderbilt.

You could say the same about my 36 years competing with the AF and
Naval Academy graduates, but one wouldn't want to be accused of being
"self aggrandized".

Education is important, depending on what you learned.

Brad