[Rhodes22-list] Brad you are making unknown assumptions

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:07:14 EDT 2008

Rob

I got me PE in mechanical on the first try as well. There was no one more
surprised than I. Then it all started working out.

We have gotten pretty good at getting it to flow up and downhill, but we
generally work inside buildings doing the MEP trades, with very little site
design work. Things usually work out well as long as the contractors build
what is on the drawings.

Andrew