[Rhodes22-list] Brad you are making unknown assumptions

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:31:58 EDT 2008

Rob,

That exactly is the next phase of work that is just now in the bid
process.  The whole coast is moving inland.  Our business property is
at 76' (10 miles inland) and we have drainage problems.  It is
expensive to make shit flow uphill and that is precisely what you have
to do.  We're too small a company (read, I'm too chicken shit to bet
on the price of petroleum based pipe two years hence) to bid on work
directly.  We're perfectly happy to work as owner/operators on
whatever business comes down the pike. The engineering talent on the
coast is OK.  The engineering oversight on actual work isn't something
I want to be liable for ten years hence.  We're happy to be peons.

Brad