[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL: FLASH-Ted Stevens Convicted-

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Oct 27 18:25:47 EDT 2008

Ben,

Stevens was convicted of doing exactly the same thing Obama did.

Obama's house was not purchased by Obama, it was purchased by convicted
political briber Antoin "My Political Godfather" Rezko and deposited
into an "Illinois Land Trust" that named Obama as the beneficiary.

Obama then took the house and grounds out of the trust, and claimed to
have purchased them for 1/2 the asking price (in a rising market)
leaving Rezko (who was simultaneously filing for bankruptcy) as the
owner of record of a plot of land with no street access that was not
buildable.

Rezko is talking to the feds, the same way Steven's fixer, Allen, talked
to the feds to get a reduced sentence.

Seems to me political bribery is automatic Presidential impeachment
according to the constitution.  Do I have that right?

Bill Effros