[Rhodes22-list] Herb; check this out

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 19:54:34 EDT 2008

Herb,

I don't quite know how to respond...JFK and MLK are apples and oranges.

I believe it has to do with folks' aspirations and senses of entitlement...that did not exist w/JFK...it did w/MKL (although his message and Obambi's are not the same)...and certainly does w/La Bamba.

Obama is making promises that a careful listener will see will take more than just this saying he'll do it...(Of course a Dem. congress will make his job easier...)

If this Gold Mine of a savior meets up with a catastrophe, (and I am NOT in any way, shape, form or method promoting such an event) you don't believe that the suddenly disenfranchised will take to the streets as they did in the 60's?

elle