[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:00:02 EDT 2008

Rob,

disclaimer - I live in TN but i am not from here. :-) Actually we have lived
here for 20 years and we love it. My sister went to VPI I mean Tech back in
the 70s and my niece is a freshman. Go Hokies!

To further add to TN's contribution to this election  I heard a man from TN
and one from Arkansas were arrested for alleged plan to kill Obama.

Wally