[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:12:25 EDT 2008

Wally,
Yes, we were VPI for years and then VPI&SU.  Hard to find an identity
with names like that.  We much prefer the Virginia Tech name (even
though, officially, we are still VPI&SU).

I don't think TN has any lock on loonies.  Have you heard about
Roanoke's own neo-Nazi, Bill White?  They finally arrested him for
threatening a juror.  Seems if you post a juror's name and address on
your web site along with the suggestion that such juror be killed, the
feds don't look too kindly on you. - rob

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/181798