[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:33:32 EDT 2008

Rob, Yeah there are idiots and scary people all around. It just seems that
lately Knoxville and TN are poppping up on the national news in a bad way.
Church shootings, mall shootings, school teacher killings and so on. I guess
it is just our turn.....

We were quite happy when Tech offered my Niece some scholarship funds. We
have friends who live in Floyd VA and plan on making a trip or 2 a year up
to Blacksburg. I will give you a heads up and perhaps we can meet.

Fair winds,  Wally