[Rhodes22-list] Topic change... to Elle

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Oct 29 12:33:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Jack... WOW that's a heck of a drive every day!  I'm in Old Whythe at
Kecoughtan and Manteo.  Work at home.

Thanks for the offer... I'll let you know... so far so good other than I'm
short on funds (money pit renovations and economy).  I could use a boat lift
or jacks to paint the bottom where the trailer bunks are interfering.  We
painted all the rest of the bottom, CB area and the rudder.  I had hoped to
get a few days of sailing in before winter sets in, but if this keeps up it
may be only in my dreams til next April.  I'm in process of getting the
rigging re-installed and doing final clean up.  Motor is all checked out.
So as soon as I get the CB install complete I'll be ready to dunk her.

Be in touch...

Saroj
757 871-6697