[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Question and then a specific question for Wally

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:15:08 EDT 2008

David,  Off hand I don't have a measurement handy. I will be out at marina
next week and I will try to remember to take a measurement. I do know the
past owner ordered from Quantum Sails. I would think they would still have a
record??

I have the old Barient winches and mine need a little work as well. I am not
sure what size they are (GB Standard 84) and they always worked fine.

Wally