[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Question and then a specific question for Wally

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Thu Oct 30 21:25:44 EDT 2008

Pardon me for bringing up sailing prior to Nov 5th but I have a question:

 I have Lewmar #6 winches.  They need some work and I was wondering if I
would gain any advantage by changing out to Lewmar #8 winches and if anyone
has done it and if it is worth it?  I saw in the archives that someone went
to Anderson 2 speed ST's but I don't want to spend $1000.00 upgrading.

Wally,

I think you told me one time that you had a 135% furling jib.  Just
wondering if you happen to know what the foot length is on it?

Thanks to all,
David