[Rhodes22-list] Trailer capacity and GPS/fish locator Reply to Rod

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 31 16:22:20 EDT 2008

Rod,

You are a few days too soon for me to tell if the how skimmer transducer
works thru hull.  I had just finished basic hoop and setting trial location.
I expect to know by next week if it works.  I am an hour away from the boat
being set up and have not attempted to hook it all up in one try.

As to trailer load range, the single axle has gone from Edenton to Canada to
California, to Texas, to Florida.  If the single axle can do that, the dual
axal should do the same.  Ask Stanley for the technical details.

This must also mean a trip to Edenton unless you expect to have Stan drag
one to you for the Chicago boat show.  That would mean he would have to sell
a boat there without a trailer (?) optimistic aren't you?

Welcome back to the list.

Ed K
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20273473/network.jpg network.jpg