[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:35:56 EDT 2008

When I think I found a fix: replaced gas, added sta-bil, tighten hose clamps,
shaken gas tank, connect/reconnect hose end to motor) I would test the motor
at idle/revving for 10 minutes when docked and I would hooray thinking I've
fixed it. However, the motor stalls when the motor is in gear and boat in
forward motion after several minutes leaving the dock. I suppose when in
gear the motor sucks more gas and is of different conditions.

Michael