[Rhodes22-list] Leland a reply about list content...

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 2 14:12:11 EST 2009

Ed,

Sorry but both attachments came up as ACCESS DENIED!  Our firewall has its
merits because it does keep me from looking at porn at work.  Unfortunately
I get the same warning if I try to access YouTube.  I feel like I miss out
on a lot of good stuff, especially from Brad.

Foul language doesn't offend me.  I try not to cuss much because more people
are offended by it than impressed.

Political views don't offend me because I'm not political.  It's hard to
offend someone if they just don't care.

Internet bullying is laughable.  It's not like we're actually in a bar where
someone could punch me in the nose.

I can't complain that the political posts waste my time.  What else do I
have to do at work?

My biggest concern is the potential negative effect that a small minority is
inflicting on the list.  It's wrong and unnecessary.  A little discretion is
all that is necessary.

Lee