[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies Re: Sailing

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Tue Jan 6 12:14:05 EST 2009

Art,
Not the same guy.  I came in through Officer Candidate School in '81/82.  To
answer a previous question, the marina is on the base . . . in fact it's
less than a mile from my office, so evening sails after work are easy to do.
I agree that it's a great place to sail.  I'm still a novice, but hope to
get more adventurous this spring.
Tom
s/v Old Soul

Tom,
I had a '65 classmate at Navy named Tom Musick.  I just wonder if they are
the same critter.  You are truly in best sailing country with the best boat
in the R22!
Art
s/v Mary Jane
Atlanta, sometimes St Pete