[Rhodes22-list] shopping list

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:45:56 EST 2009

Cowie, sorry this is a slow reply - been busy.  Good list, except
where is the gas grill and stereo?

I bought the same chart plotter and found the pieces to mount it on a
swivel arm from the stern rail when in use.  Pops off quickly to store
in the cabin (or at home) when not in use.  Had 12V plugs installed
under cockpit seats when boat was new.  Have yet to install transducer
and when I do will work out a better solution for the cable.  I'll
take a picture if you like.

I've also been fine with a less expensive compass that I mount to the
stern rail when in use - just becasue I am averse to drilling large
holes in a nice boat.  It's close enough for the lake sailing we
usually do, and could be fine tuned as needed with help of chart
plotter.

Enjoy, and glad someone is helping to keep the economy going.

Dave