[Rhodes22-list] motor lift

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 30 16:37:27 EST 2009

Hmm, we have the GBI motor mount and our outboard does not have to be
tilted to get the prop out of the water. Out motor is a Yamaha long
shaft (not extra-long). It does occasionally dip the prop a bit
depending on wave action and the amount of heel but it doesn't drag
in the water.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD