[Rhodes22-list] Winches

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Nov 2 07:17:59 EST 2009

Rick,

WHEN?
1. TWO OR THREE TIMES DURING ACTIVE
SAILING SEASON: Lewmar winches should be
stripped, cleaned and re-lubricated.
2. AT THE END OF EACH SAILING SEASON AND
BEFORE STARTING THE NEW SAILING
SEASON: All Lewmar winches should be
completely stripped, cleaned, thoroughly checked
for damage and lubricated with reference to the
information provided in the Lewmar Volume 10
Service Manual.

Wow!  Had Mike not sent this out, I probably would have waited 15 years
too.

Thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease