[Rhodes22-list] Hull color

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 06:33:39 EDT 2010

Mary Lou,
Wax on a painted surface will only extend the life of the paint by creating
 a barrier so the exposed layer of the paint doesn't oxidize or be affected
 by other environmental factors. Of course every manufacturer wants you to
use  their own brand because that's how they make money. There are many good
marine  and a few good automotive waxes that will do a good job for one
season.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/6/2010 9:07:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,