[Rhodes22-list] Snowy Sailing

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Jun 20 22:23:30 EDT 2010

Rummy has 93 degrees, I had 55.  Our lake is at 4500 ft elevation. Cold wind
from the north about 20+ knots while we worked on the boat and overcast to
boot.  By 1pm winds down to 15 and temp up a couple of degrees.  Finished
the work and put in around two.  Skies cleared, temp in low 60's and 9000 ft
Mt. Mcloughlin was snow capped only a few miles away.  Many of the other mts
had snow on them too.
 Spent the next couple of hours tacking about checking out the new jib.  My
wife had a great playing with her new Garmin phone with GPS very cool! All
in all a fine Father's Day.

Chris G