[Rhodes22-list] outboard size

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Nov 16 15:37:29 EST 2010

Rob:

I agree with Mike that the 4hp should be fine for moving in and out of
the marina.  I have a Yamaha 8hp and only need about half throttle for
getting in and out.  I do enjoy having the extra horse power for making
my way across the bay at 5 or 6 kts and I also like having the long
shaft and power when out in small craft warnings and the seas start to
build.  I would stick with the 4hp and give it a try since it fits your
budget.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300