[Rhodes22-list] On trailering

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 08:16:47 EST 2011

Joe,

I have never used a support although for years removed the outboard
for towing, mostly to increase tongue weight.  I have left the motor
on the mount the last few trips, however my 5 HP Briggs & Stratton
only weighs 53#.  My '87 does have a less beefy mount than the newer
boats & I don't think I would trust it with the 100 pounders that most
Rhodies use.

Good luck,

Stephen Staum
87 R22, Carol Lee