[Rhodes22-list] Fw: 3rd Annual Fleet Cruise

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 14:26:33 EST 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Caesar Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com>
To: Bob Alexander <boba at automationelectric.com>; Chris Geankoplis
<napoli68 at charter.net>; Dick Hinshaw <hinshawrm at msn.com>; Steve Jacobs
<stevej78 at comcast.net>; Julia turney and Jay lucas <luketurn at gmail.com>; Caesar
Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com>; Greg Umbright <umbright at frontier.com>
Sent: Thu, February 3, 2011 10:53:10 AM
Subject: 3rd Annual Fleet Cruise

Hi sailors,

It's time to talk about our 3rd Annual Northwest Rhodes 22 Fleet Sail in Puget
Sound.

How does the period June 17th to June 25th sound to you?

We can haul our boat on Friday17th to Washington Park, in Fidalgo Head,
Anacortes; launch on Saturday June 18th and head for Fisherman Bay on the
west-side of Lopez Island.  I plan to spend most, if not all of our time between
Fisherman Bay and Friday Harbor; fishing, walks of the Island, exchange sailing
stories, doing morning and evening sails, with lots of potluck type dinners with
good company.

Having done this for the last two years, my experience has taught me that this
light itinerary would be most enjoyable.  I want to be able to sit with a
fishing pole in my hand and just enjoy the surroundings, rather than motoring
helter skelter all over the place.

And, I'm extending an invitation to the rest of the Rhodes family.

Dave Bradley, I don't think you would want to haul your boat back over just to
join us now; would you?
We would have loved to have you, but I guess it was not to be.

Caesar Paul
Gentle Breeze
1986 Rhodes 22, Recycled 2008