[Rhodes22-list] Sound cushion advice?

Lisa Lias lisalias at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:38:59 EST 2011

That would be easier but we are (knock wood) going to be doing a trip that
will have us sleeping aboard for some nights. Ron is a bit tall for the V
berth so the bed will be the re-arranging of the cabin cushions to make a
bed. We tried it with our current cushions and they are designed well - the
back cushions fit right in next to the seat cushions and the better part of
the cabin becomes a bed. But they have to have hard backing to do this
because they span a bit of empty space. So when we remake them or buy new
ones, that feature is needed.

Lisa