[Rhodes22-list] Sail Repairs

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:12:38 EST 2011

Here is some info from my Dec 2010 Sailcare invoice.  The sunbrella portions
were pretty trashed so this is probably an extreme case for repair costs.
Maybe I should of just bought new.  I havn't examined them yet, don't plan
to open the box until probably April when I can lay them out and get them
back on the furler.
-Patrick

Cleaning

Main, 105 sq-ft@$0.99 ==  $99.75
Genoa, 209 sq-ft@$0.99= 198.55

Repairs

Main
 Sew numbers, insignias, stripes & logo = $70
 Overlay Leach 1HR                              = $44
 Material                                              = $10
 Sew Sunband .75HR                           =  $33
 Teltales       =                                     =  $20

Genoa
 Sew Sunband, stripes, logo 1.5HR        =  $66
 Teltales                                               = $20
 Overly Leach Entire                              = $132

Subtotal $693.30
Shipping $38.03