[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Rope Clutch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 18:07:56 EST 2011

Why not use the topping lift???

Rummy

In a message dated 2/22/2011 11:54:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jsbudda at verizon.net writes:

Lee,

If you hang a block on the backstay adjuster and  fix one on the rudder body
you reduce the apparent weight of the assembly  by 50%. Start the line at
the
backstay down to the tiller and then back up  through the backstay block.

John S