[Rhodes22-list] wind indicator

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Feb 27 08:14:15 EST 2011

Hi Rummy,
I suspect Windex is not as tempting a target when mounted on the
antenna whip. It had to be a pretty large bird to break the Windex.
We were on the boat when one of them broke and from the "scrawnk" we
heard, I suspect it was a heron. I think we went to the Sparfly
before we had a masthead antenna.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD