[Rhodes22-list] Selling my 1987 rhodes 22

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:35:41 EST 2013

Not that it will do anything more thann confuse you; but look at SailingTexas.com  .... it i s a web site for sales of all kinds of sail boats all over the country (Texas is mostly a state of mind  :-)  ) ...... you can see past listings, and sale prices etc over the years ..... look at the photo gallery ...under R .... under Rhodes... Rhodes22......

part of teh price disparity if=s how motivated one is to sell..... I bought and sold mine there.... both were below market (I think anyway)