[Rhodes22-list] V-berth base movement

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 08:06:01 EST 2013

I vaguely recall some older models did not have the flotation under the v-berth encapsulated. If it does not cause a problem (other than possibly contributing to your droopy v-berth cushions), I would leave it alone.  If it's hard enough to serve as the base for your cushions and not loose from the hull or flaky on the surface, you should be able to glue the Velcro to it.

If it shows signs of deterioration or is loose, you might have a worse problem than droopy cushions.  I think that repair has been discussed before and could be found in the archives if required.

Jim Connolly