[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard top glassed in?

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:34:02 EST 2013

On my 77 it looks like the whole centerboard trunk top (aside from the front
part that has a small bolted plate on top) is glassed in with tops of rivets
showing through. Anyone seen anything like this? Since I have not yet seen
this boat in water could I check for leaks by maybe getting under trailer
and spraying a hose up into the trunk?

Is the top of the trunk normally below the water line ie is the centerboard
trunk supposed to be watertight?

I will post a pic once I can clear the snow away and get inside.

Thanks, Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve