[Rhodes22-list] Salt Water Rhodes

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jan 16 08:28:57 EST 2013

On my '81, there was no drawer, hence the need for the larger containers to
be able to pull everything out easily. My "new" '91 has the drawer and the
smaller cases organize it handsomely.  I still have one of the larger
containers with marine hardware selections that I now keep under the v-berth
on the port side.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY