[Rhodes22-list] Salt Water Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 07:17:17 EST 2013

Mike,
Did you remove the drawer under the step or does the whole thing fit into
the drawer?

Rummy

In a message dated 1/15/2013 1:16:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mweisner at ebsmed.com writes:

Lee,

Very interesting stuff.  I just ordered some since  I am tired of replacing
adjustable wrenches and pliers if I forget to  regularly WD40 them in salt
water environments.

As far as your OCD  tendencies go, you're not bad.  I store my flares above
the waterline  behind the VHF, above the upper sliding doors in the galley
so
that I can  find them (and they will work) even if the cabin is filling
with
water.  You need to put your charts in a plastic watertight bag  as well.
BTW, I stopped using Tupperware and purchased (Sterilite at  Wal-Mart) some
very nice multi-compartment parts storage boxes that fit in  a larger
latched
container that is all located under the  step.

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue  River, NY