[Rhodes22-list] Great Lakes Voyage

Peter and Jennifer sailer291 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:43:35 EDT 2013

using the 670 sani-potti, mfg by dometic, about 12" h. drain cap is the big threaded cover on the base for emptying contents. get a extra cap, epoxy/5200 threaded 1-1/4" hose adapter and connect to deck pump-out fiitting with enough hose to have unit on side while switching caps. area used for small water tank, non potable, for washing etc. galley pump plumbed to lake and use bottled water. peter