[Rhodes22-list] Suggestions for sailing near Destin, Gulfshores, etc.

Jim Lamos firstwind at verizon.net
Sat Nov 16 21:44:06 EST 2013

Hi Guys,
    I can highly recommend the Pensacola Shipyard Marina 700 Myrick street, Pensacola Fl 32505, 850-439-1451.
   We have stayed there while attending the annual B.E.E.R. Cruise in June (Google it we had a ball 46 boats cruised around Pensacola Bay) the folks at the marina were very accommodating, nice facility with showers and laundry and a great setup area and ramp. Their web address pensacolashipyard.com.

                                                                                                                                                                        Jim Lamos
                                                                                                                                                                        s/v Cruzan The Rhodes