[Rhodes22-list] Standing rigging thickness

KenBates btskend at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:31:48 EST 2014

Graham
I dont have a dimension for replacement , Knot at work is snuged up under a
carport, wrapped in blankets behind 4-6 foot of snow here in the frozen
north (Kalamazoo).
if you have the warped floor issue and the compression post is still there,
I doubt that the post has changed, water left in the bilge combined with
excessive pressure will for sure have damaged the bulkhead first. My post
had not changed length, the supporting bulkhead had collapsed. Jacking the
bulkhead removed all of the dimensional oddities by 1/2 inch, and in spring
I had to lengthen all the turnbuckles, and add a link from the chainplates
Ken