[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Table Base

Charlie Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:14:11 EDT 2014

   That's the kind of answer I would expect from Helouise or this
   list.....simple, cost effective and brilliant!!!!
   Many Thanks
   ----
   Charlie Nieman
   Sent with HotmailBuzzr
   On Mar 22, 2014, 6:32 PM, Chris Geankoplis wrote:
Hey Charles,
        I just have a little strip (1/2 inch by 8 inches) of toweling that I
put one end in the depression and the other into the drain hole aft.  Wicks
out the water so none is in the cup.  Just gotta remember to pick it out and
put it in the cubby e sailing.  Placing the strip in the cup is part of
putting the boat to bed each time, retrieving it and stowing it in cubby
party of getting the boat ready each sail.  Low tech, fool proof and cheap.
Chris G.
Medford