[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jul 24 07:46:04 EDT 2015

The best sailing on the lake is anywhere south of Interstate 85. That's
because you can't get under the highway bridges. There are many realtors in
the  area, but I would recommend checking out Lakehouse.com/ Georgia and South
 Carolina/Lake Hartwell. If you come this way to check it out, let me know
and we  will be happy to help you. Possibly even serve you a rum and coke or
two.

Rummy
Contact me off list at: R22RumRunner at aol.com

In a message dated 7/24/2015 7:05:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,