[Rhodes22-list] 3 gallon portable gas tank question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 20 10:53:50 EDT 2015

As mentioned earlier the new EPA requirements are changing things.  The new
tanks on sale at West Marine have a warning sign that they may bulge out.
Instructions are to remove cap slowly to release pressure.  They are
supposed to release at about 5 lbs, but I didn't even see a valve.  I would
assume they are designed to allow air IN as needed.  But I wouldn't
guarantee it.
-Patrick