[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Video

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 18 16:16:47 EST 2016

Can't wait to see this video. You Tube would be the best place to share his epic legacy with the sailing community. I'd also think the old video should be posted there as well.

It would be nice to see a General Boats R22 Channel on You Tube. Most of the other boat manufactures have a You Tube and Social Media presence. I'd be happy to assist with this effort if Stan approves. (No charge for you Stan😉)

It would help with attracting the next generation to the greatest 22 foot sailboat ever made.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22