[Rhodes22-list] Miss Adventure is for sale

Paul 5399paul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:38:45 EDT 2016

Hi All: We have downsized our life and are full time rv people now. Having
our Rhodes 22 just doesn't fit with our current lifestyle. So...selling 1988
recycled 2001 Rhodes. Includes trailer with new wheels and tires, bearings
and bunks. Miss Adventure has a 2005 Honda 9.9 four stroke with cockpit
mounted steering and controls, including power tilt. Both sails are new this
year, a 130% genoa and the new style vertical batten main, both self furling
of course. All cushions are excellent, two opening hatches, includes life
jackets, anchor, hand held vhf, all safety equipment. She is currently in
the water at Claytor Lake State Park. Will deliver to Mid Atlantic area.
$10,500. Reply or call me at 352-250-3210.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n52101/IMG_0068.jpg>

-----
Paul
s/v Miss Adventure