[Rhodes22-list] What outboard would you buy?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Oct 26 09:16:20 EDT 2016

Stan is installing an electric propulsion unit on the new and refurbished boats.  Consider getting and electric motor system installed by Stan.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]