[Rhodes22-list] What outboard would you buy?

Frone Crawford fcrawford0707 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 09:25:28 EDT 2016

Susan - I have a Yamaha 8 hp 4 stroke - it has been reliable even in the face of 10% ethanol.  I am in Avalon, so I have both salt water and fairly strong currents.  As the C Bay is mostly fresh where you are, and with lesser currents, I would suggest that whatever your choice, you can downsize from your 9.9.  Less weight is also a plus.

Frone Crawford
s/v Sunday Morning