[Rhodes22-list] A lot to be grateful for

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:17:40 EDT 2016

I've just had a wonderful weekend of sailing and cruising with the family on
the lakes around Asheville NC. The fall colors are perfect and I couldn't
have asked for finer weather. Quality time was had by all and my 2 grandsons
thought the cockpit of the Rhodes 22 made a wonderful play area.

While i was putting the boat away (mellowed by a couple of classes of
Chardonnay) I stopped to consider how many of us Rhodes 22 owners have had
similar perfect weekend experiences and thought it would be appropriate to
say thanks to Stan and the folks at General Boats for their huge
contribution to our boating pleasures.

Thanks Stan!
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n52695/IMG_20161030_155414309_HDR.jpg>

-----