[Rhodes22-list] A lot to be grateful for

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:28:15 EDT 2016

Lake Julian, right?  Richard and I are lucky to live around Asheville,
lucky to be able to sail our Rhodes 22 boats.  I spent yesterday serving
on the race committee at the "Turkey Shoot" regatta at Lake Keowee, SC,
where we keep our Rhodes.  It was a gorgeous day, with steady,
sufficient wind (not always the case for mountain lakes).  After working
the race, my wife and I relaxed in the cockpit of our boat and admired
the scenery and the weather (in the 80's on October 30!).

I join in expressing my gratitude to Stan.

Frank Goldsmith

Asheville, NC S/V “Mary Bess” (1985 Rhodes 22, refurb. ± 2001) Lake
Keowee, SC