[Rhodes22-list] SAILING TO ITALY

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:21:20 EDT 2017

Wow Joe, now that is an adventure.  Just keep away from Mindinao, yes?
 What an adventure.  I here by cede to you to opportunity to be the admiral
of the ocean Pacific when you ship your Rhodes to the Philippines.  Heck,
we could do an exotic Rhodes boat exchange some year.  Post some pictures!

Chris G