[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:42:07 EDT 2017

A number of people have contacted me asking about my boom room that I am
offering to any interested list members.  One of the most common request is
for a picture of the boom room deployed.  Unfortunately, it seemed to be
raining or the mosquitoes were on the warpath so we were not out in the
dinghy taking pictures.  I've attached a paper the shows all the panels
laid out (both sides) so those interested can see the condition.  Also is
included a propane tent heater that has a low oxygen sensor and tip over
switch.  We used this heater often to warm up the cabin/boom room making a
cold wet day much nicer and allowing us to really explore regions we would
not have done in such comfort.

As shown on the attachment everything stows in a modest size ventilated
container including the heater and as a long 3" diameter bundle that we
stowed on the ledge in the focst'le.