[Rhodes22-list] Several Questions about a New-to-Me Rhodes 22

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 23:39:42 EDT 2019

So here is a document the has all the links for all the trips I have taken
on my current R22.  Obviously we love to cruise this boat.  If there is
anything I can do to help you plan a cruise, let me know.  I may not be too
quick to respond after November as we will be in the Bahamas (not always
the best wi-fi sometimes) for the winter, so it may take a day or two to
respond.