[Rhodes22-list] Several Questions about a New-to-Me Rhodes 22

mweisner at ebsmed.com mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Oct 29 14:37:04 EDT 2019

Chris,

I didn't see the attached document.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org> On Behalf Of Chris Geankoplis
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 11:40 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Several Questions about a New-to-Me Rhodes 22

So here is a document the has all the links for all the trips I have taken on my current R22.  Obviously we love to cruise this boat.  If there is anything I can do to help you plan a cruise, let me know.  I may not be too quick to respond after November as we will be in the Bahamas (not always the best wi-fi sometimes) for the winter, so it may take a day or two to respond.