[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:35:17 EST 2020

Hey Mike,
I’ve sailed with both over the last 45 years.  Currently I have 2 Rhodes
and have a 135 on the Rhodes in Greece but the Rhodes in the
Chesapeake/Kansas lakes is a 175.  I think your best bet as a new Rhodie
would be the 130. If it turns out after a couple of seasons that isn’t
enough then Mary Lou’s Doyle or the 175. Good luck and welcome to the
Rhodes family. As a final note, Stan can find you the perfect Rhodes
probably at a price you can afford.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis
S/V Mudita (maybe)